Along with many opportunities for career growth, ITW provides a comprehensive benefits package that supports our employees’ educational endeavors, wellness, and financial security. Specific benefits vary worldwide and are based on regional needs, but below are some common features of the U.S. benefit program.
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Wellness program
- Life Insurance up to 8x the salary
- Educational assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts with ITW’s key suppliers: cars, computers, appliances and more
Employee philanthropy goes further at ITW
Volunteerism and giving back to the community is a core value at ITW. We strongly encourage community involvement and offer programs that help our employees support the charities they care about most.
The ITW Foundation donates $10.00 for every hour of volunteer time spent at the approved organization of your choice. Minimum of one volunteer hours, up to 100 hours.
Matching Gift Program
The ITW Foundation matches your gift 3-to-1—one of the most generous matching programs among U.S. companies. Minimum contribution of $25.